Saturday, August 20, 2005

Saturday...

Just another Saturday of mine...

Spent time giving tuition this morning, then met up with my sec. sch. pals....Grace, Lihan, Melissa & Wenmin :) 'Full' attendence today cos all of us made it. Great to see you all!... :) Great to know that Wenmin actually reads my blog. ;)

We'd lunch at Fiesta Restaurant and walked around Toa Payoh Central... We bought q a lot of stuff today... I bought a bright yellow singlet, while Mel bought the light + bright green one, same cut as mine. It was 2 for $14, that's why we got one each... :) Wenmin managed to buy a nice green bag for work and later on... Grace and Lihan bought a bag each as well. :) Cool...

Grace and I bought bak gua home... cos Grace says her family drinking red wine tonight, wanna have bak gua to go with it. :) On top of buying bak gua, Wenmin n I also bought luku back for our family... I bought a long sleeve shirt for Drr (my brother) from Bossini too, cos it was going for $10. Unbelieveable. It's still v nice and in good condition. Selling at low price cos it's the old stock and it's the last piece left. ;)

We left Toa Payoh around 5pm to head home for dinner. :) Looking forward to the next meeting scheduled 10th Sept. :) Meanwhile, take care folks... Thanks! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home