Wednesday, August 10, 2005

One beautiful morning I woke up to...

Another day in my life, the same old alarm that rang (so loudly)...

Tried to wake my dad to drive to work along side with me. He just said that I can do it myself. Go give it a try...

So I did... initially, it's heart-beating super fast, hands are all sweaty and shivering... I shook myself out of it, took deep breathes then went into the car to start driving...

So far so good, traffic was heavy but all went smoothly and I even parked straight into the lot! So happy about my own achievement...

For those who dunno, I've got my license q some time ago but was lazy to learn to drive my dad's car. And these days, my dad will accompany me as I drive to work. Each morning, he will drop me off at my work place then drive the car back home. :)

Yup, so I got to office early and there's this big glass panel in the office, overseeing the sea. Since I was early, I just stood at the glass windows and watch the magnificant sun rise... It's quite cloudy this morning, so it adds this misty feel to the morning sun.

The bright round orangy sun was rising up and there was trails of orange glow on the surface of the ocean... really really nice. And then, there was this airplane which was taking off (fr Changi Airport) and then flying pass the bright sun, from my angle that is... :) [For those who dunno, I'm working at Changi Naval Base, near the sea, as well as our Changi Airport]...

So, it's such a beautiful morning I woke up to... Hope you'll enjoy beautiful mornings too!

2 Comments:

Blogger chekloo said...

hehe, good job dear~ i could still remember when i first got my license, i drove to my ex's house with my sis along. amazingly, i never feel afraid of driving, i only feel exciting.. hehe.

i've been driving so much for the past few years, and now, i have to travel 40km every day to my uni, and it takes bout 30min to 1 hr (depends on the traffic). driving is really tiring....

hm, wonder how will it feel if u have the chance to take me for a drive? hehe, nice huh? =)

7:15 AM  
Blogger peixin2203 said...

Hi Chek, my work place is 34km drive from home. But q smooth along the expressways. So, it's not that tiring, quite enjoyable, considering the drive is only 35-45mins long. :)

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home