Thursday, August 18, 2005

Meeting up more good old friends...

My week that has just gone by...


Tuesday 16th August 2005

The Tue that just passed, I met up with my long lost buddy, Joanne. We used to work together at the same office for about half a year and that was how we met each other. It's been like 4 years since we last met. Besides the occassional snail mails of letters or cards (Christmas, etc...), we've not really been in touch...

Just happened I wrote to her again (snail mail) and gave her my mobile number, which has remained unchanged since long ago... and she sms-ed me! :) She lost my number when her sim card was damaged... That was how we got to meet up after so long! :)

We'd dinner at Bugis Junction and Joanne gave me a treat! Thanks dear! Yup the food was great and we'd bubble tea too... the drink was really really good... haven't had such nice bubble tea for so long already!

We walked around a little before heading home around 9+pm... Hope to meet up with her soon... it'll be my treat the next time! :)


Wednesday 17th August 2005

Wednesday evening was spent in NUS. Went back school for the NUSPS AGM and to support the previous prez, who re-ran for prez again this year... V committed and self-sacrificing Jiexiang! :) Jia you okie! ;) The new committee looks really strong and everyone who's newly elected seemed so eager to contribute to the society! Yeah! That's the spirit!

Got to meet Mervyn and Candice, many of the exco from the previous committee which just handed over the work to the new com... And Nelson too... though he was sitting w far, didn't even managed to talk to him... And of course Corine... The ever supportive president's lady... :) Nice chit chat w Corine too... And met up with my younger brother, Drr, who was there for the elections. :)

Congrats to Jiexiang for successfully being elected the president and congrats to Hetian too, for being elected DMC manager (Digital Imaging Director) and congrats to the rest of the committee too! Congrats to VP Satya, Treasurer Leonard (must give special mention... he's so adorable! haha... yup, he was from HK and just so reminds me of W. Hung... oops. :p) [Dun get offended ok, it's a compliment!] ... yup congrats to secretaries Vincent & Pei Yen (the minority [female] in the committee... jia you le!) ... Course co-ordinator Gerald, Web Admin Cuong, Marketing head Teng Yong, Publicity Firdauz (u rockz!) and last but not least Creative director, Eugene- who sat next next to me! :) (Knew u can do it... See,I told u I'll support u! ;) ) [Sorry, I left slightly earlier, din know who got the Logistics Executive post... someone pls update me ok?]

Yup, took cab home from school... another long day I had...


Thursday 18th August 2005

Thu evening was spent with Janice and Hong Jin, my Bizad pals. We met for prata at Casurina first then later hopped onto Janice's car and went to Serangoon Garden's Cafe Cartel for dessert! Had a good time chit chatting with them, but we couldn't stay too late, so we left the place around 11pm. Yup, hopped onto a cab and got home some time before midnight. :p

Watched the project Superstar results show... Both my fav were booted out... dunno why like that... My mum v cute, she says how come like tt, why like that, how can be like tt, etc... seems like she's a greater fan!!! Hee hee... watching tv till so late... yawnz... :p


Friday 19th August 2005

Today's my dad's birthday! After work, will go out for dinner... Happy Birthday Ba! :)

Today at office, we celebrated my colleague's birthday. Happy Birthday Wenfeng! :) Got her a card and let everyone sign it and a slice of cake from Cafe Cartel- chewy chocolate cake! After lunch, we got together, lit up a candle and sang her a birthday song. :) Cos there were just the few of us around, so we didn't get a full cake, but just an exclusive slice for her. :)

Just happened today I'm not feeling that well... got diarrhea... tummy feels really wierd. :( Hope it'll be better... Colleague Mr Ong gave me some medicine. A chinese powder to mix with water and drink... v strong and minty... Q awful to drink, but nvm... just gulp it down.. *bleah*...

Yup, another week have gone by... so fast so fast... time to plan my 'activities' for the next week... :)

It's really ironic now that I drive to work, but I don't go out (after work) as often as I used to... cos parking is expensive... ERP charges in town... petrol too... :p So, we'll see... might have to drive home first before taking the public transport out to meet my friends. ;)

Anyway, feeling really miserable now. :( Will just rest here for a while...

Take care and enjoy your weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home