Sunday, August 07, 2005

My weekend...

Finally the weekend came and it's the best time to do whatever things I really want to do!


Saturday...

Slept till about noon, cos Friday night I zzz only around 4am (the previous friday, I zzz at 5am! Oh no, what's happening to me! :p)
Went to Bugis to meet my brothers (Gor and Drr) for lunch. Drr came from hostel while Gor was meeting someone else earlier...

Drr and I went to Hello Shop to sign on a new 2 years contract. He got the new Mitsubishi M800 phone, paying only $98! Super good deal!!!

As my work place is in the naval base, I needed to choose a non-camera phone. I picked the Panasonic A200 phone, was at $0 (actually my phone budget was about $200! :p )... It's really cute and small, weighs only 77g. But it doesn't really have many functions/ features... just the basic ones.

Happy with the new hp. Just that I used a long time to transfer the contacts from my old Nokia to his phone. To my horror, I found that I've got 500+ contacts in my hp and this new phone can only store 200 contacts (along with 200 more in the sim card- total of 400 contacts)...

I'd to force myself to delete some contacts and at the same time, combining numbers... such as Grace home, etc... all under Grace's name only... I've copied out all my mobile contacts some time last year before, so I've a hard copy of all my friend's mobile numbers. In case of any problems, at least I still have a copy of their contacts somewhere... :) So, it's not so bad... :)

After we were done, we got home together... took another shower, cos the weather's so so hot! Around 5.30pm or so, I left home to go for my NUSPS alumni dinner at the Penang Place Restaurant at the Atrium- somewhere in Jurong East. :)

Special thanks to senior Jieying who fetched me fr CCK over to the restaurant! Thanks Jieying jie! :) Great to see so many people at the alumni gathering...

After dinner, we went to Raffles Marina (hope I got the name right), some country club at Tuas, near the 2nd link... We held our AGM there. :) My dear Minyi is the Treasurer and I'm her assistant. President is Tuck Loong, vice-pres is Zhong Sheng (correct spelling? Pardon me if I'm wrong k?) And Mervyn as secretary n Zuoxin as vice (hope I got all the info right... got confused after we've the Bee Thiam/ activities/ marketing/ president thingy... as suggested by Nicholas)...

A great evening out, ended the day with group photo taking and 15 mins before midnight. Got a ride back home from Xinda. Special thanks to Xinda too! :) Sorry for the trouble!

Thanks for making my Saturday so wonderful! :)



Sunday...

Was figuring out how to use my hp, and arranging the contacts from old hp to the new one... the entire morning...
Around 11+, went out to meet my sec sch friends- namely Grace, Lihan, Melissa (Wenmin couldn't make it)... We'd lunch at Thai Express... and nice chit chat... :) Bought 2 badminton rackets from Royal Sporting House at J8. :)


Had tuition in the afternoon, then got home.

Watched the Korean movie - 'Please teach me English', which Minyi lent me to cheer me up. Really funny and had a good time watching the movie, very sweet movie. :)


Yup... a whole new week ahead, happy that it's the national day on Tuesday! :) Happy Birthday Singapore! :) I love my home land! hee hee...

Thanks to one and all... take care! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home