Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's been such a long time...

It's been really a long time since I last blogged... wow... the week after the last entery (13 Nov 05), I was down with flu... and my dear computer broke down too... so I've not been online much... Except when I'm at work... after work, I usually don't touch computers, unless I really need to. :)

Been watching rental movies recently... such as...
a) Shall we Dance? - I really like this movie, cos it's warm and meaningful...
b) Flight of the Phoenix- Not bad too. :)
c) Wimbledon - it's really romantic and sporty too... fun and exciting to watch
d) Elektra - action packed movie... alright loh...
e) Ms Congenality 2 - i got a bit bored...
f) The Notebook - I almost fell asleep. I liked the book though- original by Nicholas Sparks
g) The Wedding Date - not bad. fun and romantic. ;)

etc... Not too bad... :D Enjoy watching movies in my free time, besides, movie rentals are quite cheap here. :) Just that we've to return them on time... other than that, it's rather hassle free...

Weekends, I try my best to exercise... last sat, a group of us went to Grace's house to play table tennis... after which, we stayed around for chit chat, etc. :) Sunday was badminton day w family... another shack out weekend! :)

My tennis lesson is still going on... Doing serving now... q fun. but we don't get to stroke with each other, so sometimes lessons do get boring...

I try to jog 1-2 times a week, usually wed n fri... after work. :) Must keep myself active and fit.

Recently, caught 'Harry Potter & the goblet of fire' in the theatres, not bad a movie. :) I'm not exactly a potter fan. I don't even read the books, which I heard was really good. :p Went to watch the movie with my brothers. So, it's q fun. Just tt the digital theatre at Jubilee was really cold... The theatre was abuot 60% full yet we were still shivering inside. :p

Been really busy with work recently. :) So, gotta work harder...

Yup, that's all for now. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger SithSlayer said...

Wow.. It's has already been quite a long time since you last blogged huh..

I kinda like the way you use your blog, using it to show more of yourself out to people.. It makes people around understand you better, your personalities, like and dislikes etc.. Ultimately, I believe this is going to help you to forge stronger friendships with one another..

Well, keep writing.. I enjoy reading it.. Consistency is good virtue that we all should have.. Consistency makes us more productive in our work, and also gains the trust with those around you.. So be consistent in writing blogs, okie?.. I enjoy reading it... =P

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home