Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Busy busy busy

Been so busy recently with work that I've hardly have time the time and energy to blog after I get home... It's been a long time since my last entry... hee...

Especially last weekend, I was down with flu since Friday evening and finally recovered on Sunday afternoon. So the weekend, I have been sleeping a lot!

Thankfully, I recovered in time to go over to Zonghe's house to celebrate Zongneng's birthday! Happy 21st Birthday Neng! :) We went to Marina Square's and had Jap Buffet at Yuki Yaki. Dinner was great and we'd a good time chatting and enjoying the food.

Also, tennis lesson just started for me. It's fun but pretty slow moving...

Trying to do more sports and drawing out a jogging schedule. Probably Tuesdays and Fridays jogging... Fridays I'll meet up w Adeline n Liyun to jog at YCK stadium.

Month end, so got monthly report to write and a project to submit... ~sweat~...

Yup, will blog soon...

2 Comments:

Blogger py said...

glad to read your posts and see you're sounding a lot happier my dear friend -hug-

5:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

~AdE~ I guess u haf tot it thru.. Happy for u.. =)

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home