Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Movies I watched recently...

Movie no 1: Goal (thumbs up!)

Goal is an inspiring and very touching movie which revolves around this young lad making his dreams come true- playing professional football! As a soccer fan, I really love this movie, all the amazing soccer skills and the brief appearance of Beckham, Raul & Zidane! :)
Strongly recommended. My 3 brothers are watching it tonight, I'm seriously thinking if I wanna go catch it again w them! Haha...

Movie no 2: April Snow (erm... CMI!)

April Snow is a wierd movie with a wierd storyline. Anyway, I was never a Bae Yong Joon fan... went to watch cos colleague likes him. haha...
Erm, even if you've the extra cash, I won't recommend you to watch this movie. :p

Movie on DVD: The Italian Job (nice!)

I caught this movie with Zonghe at the theatres when it was first released. It has a simple plot but the brains behind executing the plans was excellent! Really enjoyed watching it another time w my family this time round.

That's all for now. Will blog soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home