Sunday, November 13, 2005

Relaxing Weekend...

Another week has almost come to the end, time flies by so quickly!!!
Spent most of my weekend resting at home and spending time with my family. :)

Saturday, I met up with my sec sch friends- Grace, Mel and Wenmin. We met and had lunch at Cafe Cartel. We shared a platter n salad together and the amount of food was really huge! So, we spent time eating and catching up with one another... Sadly, Lihan couldn't join us. We plan our gathering rather early and meet up only once a month so all of us were really looking forward to the gathering... I'm sure Lihan too, but things cropped up last min. :)

It feels great to keep in touch w good old buddies... talking abt our lives and things that are happening around us. About work and all... it's rather different than before... I mean the things that we talk about. :)

Mel and Wenmin went off for another gathering while Grace and I shopped around Junction 8. :) We left around 5pm and by then, we were both exhausted... but did some good digesting of our food. :D

Sunday was spent at home... Early in the morning, ba, ma & I went for breakfast and Sheng Siong Supermarket to do some grocery shopping... Bought some 'hello panda' biscuits for myself... ;) Wanted to buy chocolates too, but didn't. Cos I shouldn't be snacking too much. Trying to lose weight and keep fit! :p

Yup, we bought so much stuff! Rice, noodles, seafood, vege, fruits, bread and other stuff like Ribena (our fav!) etc... After getting back, we packed up our groceries and also prepared for lunch. Mother's not working today, so she wanted to cook our fav food- Chicken Rice. :)

Lunch was really sumptuous, but we also worked hard preparing it! :) All the food was finished up! Hee hee... really really yummy!

After lunch, we watched dvd together- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. :) A dvd which my colleague lent me. Nice movie, but I think I've watched it long long time ago before. :)

So, that's my weekend... Week after week, time goes by really quickly! Hope to make the most of our lives and live each day happily and fruitfully. :D

Here's a link to share, my brother sent me this link. The song is not bad. :) Enjoy...
http://www.numanuma.net/

Have a great week ahead, everyone. :)