Sunday, October 02, 2005

First blog entry for October...

October is here!

Wishing all kids, happy childrens' day! :)

Today's Weiyan (my tuition student) birthday! Here's wishing Weiyan a wonderful time this birthday and may wishes come true! :D

This weekend's spent with my loved ones, really relaxing and fun! :)

Saturday... I went over to Zonghe's house to spend time with his family, v relaxed, just sit around, chit chat, eating... etc... :)

Very happy to receive many calls from Zonghe from time to time, we've really good chit chat and it always brighten up my day! Thanks dear! :)

Sunday... staying at home and doing some work (got some work to rush... )... :)

Tomorrow's my brother- Drr's birthday... what cake to buy tonight? :D

Looking forward to another great week ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home