Monday, October 10, 2005

Busy busy weekend filled with activities

Sorry, I've not been blogging for a while now, cos been really busy with work and all...

Past weekend was great! ")

Spent the entire Sat morning watching TV w my brothers! :p Then had a BBQ with colleagues on Sat at Changi Village Chalet in the evening...

Sunday was spent giving tuition in the morning then lunch w my girl friends, to celebrate Grace's birthday! :) We'd so much fun, eating and shopping together... Grace's birthday gave us lotsa privileges in many stores. Thanks dear! :p

We ended our shopping spree around 6pm and got home around 7pm, just in time for dinner...

That's my busy busy weekend...

A whole new busy busy week ahead... It's good to keep myself occupied! ;)


Btw... Zonghe, I miss you! Hope to see you soon! ;)
Keeping our faith strong and nothing will tear us apart...
Take good care...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Stay strong gal! ~Ade~

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home