Monday, May 14, 2007

Congrats Delicia & Julian

Attended my dear friend, Delicia's wedding dinner last night. It was really warm and sweet to see Delicia & Julian. Such a loving couple! They look so so so happy together & totally enjoying themselves. Delicia looked so beautiful & the gowns were lovely too. My favourite is actually the first night gown, silky white halter gown (as shown in the photo below).

I went a little late, cos the bus was not that fast & when I got to Jurong East MRT at 7.20pm, I suppose I just missed the Chevron Shuttle, so boarded the 7.40pm one and reached pretty late. :p

The company was great, saw many Bizad friends, been abuot 2-3 years since we last seen each other. Was really fun to catch up with them. I guess it's such event that we have a chance to all meet up. Esp happy for Joseph & Charlene, whose first baby girl (Charmaine) will be due next month! Congrats congrats!!!

The dinner was really sumptious. Very high quality & v big serving portions. Yummy. hee hee...

A pity I didn't bring along my camera, the photo below is courtesy of Jee Min. [From Left to Right: Cheryl, Hay Ley, Delicia (aka the Bride!), Jee Min, Simei, Huifang, Pei Yun... I went late, so didn't managed to take photo with Delicia. :( ... ]


Table photo. =)




Once again... Congrats to Delicia & Julian. May the 2 of you have many more sweet moments together! Wishing u 2 a lifetime of happiness! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home