Saturday, May 05, 2007

Down with Fever

Yesterday was my first day at work...

Things went well, it's a small company with just 8 staff, so got to know them pretty quickly.

The feel was q different from that of the warehouse. Now I work on the 18th floor at the International Plaza, in a small office area. The view is ok, well lotsa concrete buildings around, but could see the sea & port, which is not bad.

Miss the greenish pasture of the naval base. Miss the smell of seawater near the coast. More impt miss the people from the warehouse.

Been just 1 day, but really miss everyone at CNW... Called back office to look for Mr Ong, Outbound office & Ms Neo...

Later in the evening, felt really feverish & cold, though I was wearing long sleeve shirt. Took a panadol & felt better. But later that night, my fever shot up really high... =( Even until today, still feel really warm.

Last night, Zonghe attended to me the entire night. He was busy sponging my forehead and making sure I was ok. I slept a bit, woke up to drink water & go to the toilet... but was in a daze, so I didn't realise that it's so so so late already & Zonghe is still up looking after me. He sat next to me the entire night, until I woke up at about 4.30am and realised the time & realised he's been up the entire night to make sure I'm ok. *touched.... So, quickly asked him to go & sleep.

Woke up about 9am this morning & still feverish. But a warm shower made me feel better... I've no idea why I'm running the fever... Is it because of the emotional strain I'm feeling? (Missing the friends & colleagues at STL?) Or am I overworked? Pushing myself too hard?

Hope I'll get well soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home