Thursday, May 03, 2007

Farewell STL...






Today's my last day at work at ST Logistics Pte Ltd. It's a really emotional day for me, because I've got so attached to the workplace, the people & the job itself.

I'm really grateful for all the wonderful colleagues I have! Esp my guys from Outbound Dept- Tey AL, Kan YY, Lai ST, Bernard & Chui! Will never forget you guys, must keep in touch ok? Thank you so much for specially making me the cash card with our group photo on it & the personalised key chain & the yummy chocolate cake that you guys bought for me today.

And special thanks goes out to my dearest Mr Ong, who's always there for me, taking care of me and guiding me along the tough road in life. I've truly learnt a lot from him & he's like a mentor, a teacher, a fatherly figure to me. Thanks for everything Mr Ong! Will miss you so much too!

And, there's my wonderful boss, Mr Goh & my great colleagues, Hang Boon & Cassim. Thanks so much & my ex- colleagues, Alvin, Wenfeng, Kuna & Ronald who's taught me a lot at work. =) Hope you all are doing great. Take care & hang in there!!!

Special thanks goes out to Ms Neo, Wah Chuan, Poh Lee, Wei Wah & Mdm Soo. U all are simply the best! Will miss u all so so so much!!! And will miss everyone in Changi... SKY, LSW, Ho Kin, Ronnie, Cedric, Chua AK, Uncle Ben, Steven, Hamid, David Ho, David Lee, Alan, Ah Fat, Renga, Raj, Dave, Poon. (not in any order. lolx...)

And my other colleagues from Tuas, Edmund, Tok Ping & Mr. Ng, you all are an inspiration! Thanks for inviting me to 'The Eating Club'! It's ggggreat! You guys are great! Will miss u all so much!

And of course, thanks to Angela, Candy, Gina, Eileen, Keller, Leong, Watt, Penny, Ms Koh, everyone & everyone. If i miss out anyone, it's because I'm really tired. I love u all!!! And the guys too, Joseph, Khathire, Riduwan, Terry, Nicholas, Vincent, etc... U know who you are! ;) Thanks for all the assistance & support!

Yupz, a new start awaits me tomorrow! Gotta pull myself together & move forward. Hope all my dear friends & dear colleagues will take care... Keep in touch ok? =)

Farewell Dinner
My dearest colleagues arranged a farewell dinner for me on 30 April 07 @ Changi Village. We'd lotsa fun taking photos & eating the yummy seafood!
Thanks for the treat guys... Some photos to share...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home