Monday, May 14, 2007

Recovered

Finally recovered from my fever, sore throat and cough. What a big mess. hee hee...

Abt 1 wk plus at the new office now. Starting to get more used to the rythm and pace of life at International Plaza area... Starting to get to know my colleagues more and learning more about the job itself.

It's an eye opener for me, embarking in the research field. But the path though still blur for me, I'll try my best & give my best shot at it. I hope this journey will be a fulfilling and rewarding one for me.

I still think it takes a lot of courage to step out of my comfort zone and the very cosy life in STL and embark on something that's so much more demanding and challenging. I guess life is like that... and we live only once, so must make the most out of it.

Still not used to the 1 hr 10 mins bus journey to or fro work. It's really far and tedious to squeeze with the morning or evening crowd to get home. Still haven't really sorted out that part yet. Tried reading on the bus today, but after 20mins, cannot make it already. Head starts to spin. So, probably just listen to songs on my ipod nano which Zonghe bought for me. ;)

There were 2 nights that I worked till 10pm due to Focus Group Discussion held in the evening at the office. Well... Though managed to get a cab back on the first night, it was still v tiring. The second night couldn't get a cab. The cab I called didn't wait for me. And when I re-dialed the hotlines, the lines won't get thru. =( Waiting at the IA taxi stand is like forever. That's one thing disappointing about working in shenton way...

Miss everyone back at CNW... Hope everyone's going great back there. Hope to see u all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home