Friday, September 23, 2005

My brother's birthday.

Though there was no cake, no celebration, but felt really happy for my brother on his birthday.

I developed this super 8R photo (some time ago) of him n my future sis-in-law, in graduation gown... Yesterday, I bought a nice frame (which cost > than the developing fees... ~swt~) and framed up the photo to give to my brother...

Also bought a roller-point Piere Cardin classy silver pen (black ink) for him... :) Hope it'll come in handy for his ROM in Nov. haha...

And lastly, a small card to say thanks and how much I appreciate him all these years! :D

Well, most importantly, he popped by to chit chat with me and made me feel much better, cos I was feeling quite troubled... So, that was really sweet of him and I'm truly grateful to have him as my brother.

Happy Birthday Gor, and may happiness surround you always! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home