Thursday, September 22, 2005

these days...

Mid Autumn Festival just went by...

Sunday was spent with my loved ones. Morning, my family and I went to play badminton together at the CC. In the afternoon, I visited Zonghe's family and had dinner with them.

Weekdays were spent at work. :)

Things have been rather stable and repetitive. Went jogging on Tuesday evening, cos needed to do some exercise and keep fit and lose some fats!

Wednesday night was spent watching 'Back to the Future' VCD which Mr Ong has lent me. :) Very nice movie. Watched part 1 and 2 back to back. :) Oldie, but v nice!

Today's Thursday and happened to be my brother's birthday! :) But tonight, I'm meeting Mei See Auntie for dinner, wanna pass her mooncakes (oops, slightly late already!) and just spend some time having dinner together or do some shopping, etc...

Yup, finally going out today! Haha, haven't been out for some time already, need to do some retail therapy! :p Need to shop for my brother's birthday present! :)

That's what I've been doing so far. :)

It's ironic, when I drive to fro work at Changi, I don't go out anywhere after work, but if I go to work at Tuas, via public transport, I can just go out after work to town, shopping, etc... hee hee. :) So, spend money on petrol better or spend money on other stuff better? I think I'll choose petrol! Hee hee... Convenience that comes with a car is really shiok! haha... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home