Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Evenings...

Few days ago, was quite bored in the evening and decided to take out old dvds to watch...

I bought them some time ago, (2nd hand ones), but haven't had time to watch them...

The first movie I took out was 'Torque', thought wanted to watch some action pack movie... Well, the movie is full of action, speed and all... But it's a v 'act cool' movie without much storyline/ plot. After some time, it becomes boring, cos it's just people riding on fast bikes and saying one-liners, that are supposed to sound cool...

Yup, so it was a disappointment...

Took out another dvd, this time 'Charlie's Angels'. I've not watched it before... It's quite alright, definately better than 'Torque'. Girl Power... haha, such an old film already and it's the first time I'm watching it only...

That's how I'm spending my evenings these days... yup... well... hope my life gets more exciting.. :p That's all folks, meanwhile... take care!

1 Comments:

Blogger wenmin said...

WAH!! All the great movies...
:-)**

Haha... Well, when holidays come, we shall have some TV marathon yah? ;) okay, you contribute the DVDS... and i... I ... contribute... er... the corn. :S haha... :p

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home