Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Re-shuffling of staff...

My company has won a new contract to manage the Police Force's Warehouse... and hence there's this great re-shuffling of staff in the office... Manpower are needed at the new warehouse and there's been a lot of transfers and all.

And, on my part, my department (Customer Service & Business Development) will be split up to handle more things. My partner will be stationed in Changi and assisting in the MM (materials management) dept while I will be stationed in Tuas to assist the Inbound dept of the naval warehouse.

Hence, we'll be doing our old job and doing more things... good chance to learn new things and time to get busy. :)

Just settled down happily in Changi (for a month or so) and I'll be moving back to Tuas again. Haha, full of changes and must be readily accepting changes and things like that. Nothing's mentioned about my job scope, etc... as yet. I don't even know when I'll be moving over to Tuas... but they'll let me know soon...

Yup, so that's the update about myself...

Here's a picture of my 2 bears I place at my office desk. :)
They'll 'shift home' along w me when I move over to Tuas... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home