Friday, August 26, 2005

Thursday...

Thursday was the going-home-early day for me...

Got home straight after work...

Cooked dinner for all... Been quite long since I last cooked for everyone... Fried fish, green vege and steamed egg... and re-heat some left-over food from yesterday...

Initially planning to play RO, but my brother was using my comp to play half-life 2 instead... so, I didn't get to play my game...

Wanted to do some reading, but in the end didn't... :p

Then, spent time w my mum chatting, while watching 'project superstar' together. Only caught the first half, cos when they asked the cmi contestants out to sing, it was really q bad, then we switched the tv off. :p

Spent the rest of the evening tidying up my room, until 10pm... Watched 'Lost' w my brother... then wrote a letter to Zh, before knocking out around 11.30pm... yup, just another day that has gone by...

2 Comments:

Blogger chekloo said...

RO need new installation cd before u can play.

9:10 AM  
Blogger peixin2203 said...

Yup, Zonghe told me that. Sigh...

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home