Monday, August 29, 2005

My weekend...

Saturday mornings are dedicated to tuition... ;) Glad that my tuition kid is showing improvements and making the teaching effort more worthwhile!

Saturday afternoon, I went to Sim Lim Square to have my web cam changed, but the shop referred me to another shop and the other shop just handed me a name and a contact number for me to call during week days/ Sat (half day). So, just a wasted trip to Sim Lim Square...

Evening time, I popped by Zonghe's place and Zh's dad took us out for dinner. We met up with uncle's close friend (Uncle Keng Leng) & family and had a sumptuous seafood dinner together. A wonderful night out together at the yatch club... But there was this Hokkien Karaoke class dinner and dance there, so they'd this stage set up and one performace after another... non-stop hokkien gua ktv. So, it was quite loud... we couldn't really chit chat and the food took really long to arrive, but the food was really good, so the wait was worthwhile. Thanks uncle for the big treat! Yummy yummy! :D



Hope to bring my family there some time, my brother's birthday is coming, so it'll be good if we can dine there, by the sea... :)

Sunday, was just at home... playing some simple online games and chatting w Zonghe over skype in the afternoon... Just a lazy sunday and didn't do anything much, just taking a break from work and stoning around at home. :)

Another week ahead! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home