Sunday, February 25, 2007

Some Thoughts

Came online tonight to download some photos from my camera, decided to post some photos on my blog.

I looked at my Aug 06 blog entry and reading it reminds me why I wanted to start a blog. It all began cos I wanted my life to be adventurous and happening. I wanted to live my life to the fullest. And I wanted to share things online. Share things about movies perhaps, things I enjoy doing… And one of the biggest reason why I started the blog was because I wanted Zonghe to be in touch with my life. Though he was thousands of miles away in the States, I hope by reading the blog, he will understand how my days are getting on.

I kept finding ways to keep myself occupied. To remove the boredom n loneliness. Haha… That’s why I started to blog. It’s a good way to remind myself what I’m doing about my life, things that I’m learning and things that are happening around me.

Then, these few months, the initial objective of starting the blog has diluted. I started to only post photos on the blog and there’s the song lyrics- songs that I liked. Songs that keep coming back to my mind. Hee hee…

I guess, the main reason was I have been really busy with life, with work, etc… Hopefully, I can spend more time to blog in the future. Can continue to share things I like, movies review maybe? Lolx…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home